Northern Local LPDC Information
Important License and Submission Information
Website for the LPDC Online Form Management System: CLICK the following link to sign-in and submit your IPDP, CEU's, and your documentation of proof so that we can verify and log your hours for license renewal:
1. An educator MUST have a current, approved IPDP on file with the LPDC before earning credits/contact hours/CEUs that qualify for license renewal.
2. Obtain prior approval online and refer to the Equivalent Activities Options chart for professional development requirements
3. Current members of the LPDC committee are listed on the LPDC Online Form Management System.
Meetings are typically held at the Thornville Elementary Conference Room from 4:00 to 5:00 on the first Wednesday of the month. There may be date adjustments made, so check the schedule below for exact dates.
In the event that school is closed on the date of a scheduled meeting, the meeting will be canceled.
Meeting Schedule 2022-2023:
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
All meetings are open to members.
Northern Local LPDC Online Form Management System
- Online Form Management System
- Professional Development Activities
- Meeting dates, times, locations
- Member List
Ohio Dept. of Ed.- How to renew a 5 year license.
Accredited Institution Database - Verify that a college or university is accredited.
Go to SAFE account login -Apply with ODE for license renewal.
Click on LPDC Forms and References on the left for more important information.
IMPORTANT RENEWAL DEADLINES
During the year of your renewal:
March 18: All documentation of professional development is due to the LPDC. *This deadline is extended due to COVID-19. Information was sent out via your LPDC building representatives.
May 1: Deadline to have your background check completed and apply for renewal through your SAFE account. *This deadline is extended due to COVID-19
Within 30 days of the issue date of your new license obtain approval of a new IPDP.