SHS School Counseling Department

My Calendar
View Events/Assignments for 
Upcoming Activities

Contact Info:

Mrs. Alicia Stockler: 11th/12th Grade School Counselor  Email:

Mrs. Stephanie Hughes:  9th/10th Grade School Counselor  Email:



**Counselors do not maintain 24/7 access to their emails. Your safety and well-being are important to us. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency outside of school hours, please call 911 or the crisis hotline at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8355). You can also text your zip code to 898211 to get connected to a crisis intervention specialist. Other helpful resources include: 


- Crisis Text Line: text "HOME" TO 741741

- Nationwide Children's Youth Hotline: 1-614-722-1800

- Teen Hotline: 1-614-294-3300

- Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673

- Safe Schools Tip Line: Call or text 1-844-723-3764

-Perry County Sheriff Department: 1-740-342-4123




There will be a SHS Graduate Panel for all Seniors on November 27, 2019.


College Credit PLUS (CCP) Night will be on February 6, 2020 @ 6:30pm in the SHS Commons during Advisory and 5th period.


Scholarships are available on the School Counselor web page under Scholarship Applications by Due Date. Please check for new scholarships periodically as new scholarships are available.


Sheridan High School
8725 Sheridan Rd. NW
Thornville, OH 43076
Phone: 740-743-1335
Fax: 740-743-3311








Sheridan High School
8725 Sheridan Road NW
Thornville, OH 43076

Phone: (740) 743-1335
Fax: (740) 743-3311